Day 01: Arrival Yangon (D)
Upon arrival in Yangon, transfer to Governors Residence (Deluxe). Dinner at a local restaurant.
Day 02: Yangon – Bagan (B,L,D)
Fly to Bagan. Transfer to Aureum Palace (Deluxe). Sightseeing tour of Bagan includes visits to Thatbyinnyu, Ananda, Shwegugyi Pagodas, Nathlaung Kyaung Hindu Temple and Bupaya Stupa. Then enjoy the fabulous sunset view over the Bagan Temples from Shwesandaw Pagoda. Dinner at River View Restaurant.
Day 03: Bagan - Mandalay (B,L,D)
Fly to Mandalay. Transfer to Rupar Mandalar Resort (Deluxe) This afternoon visit the the Shwenandaw, Kuthodaw and Mahamuni Pagodas , then proceed to Amarapura to visit Pahtodawgyi Pagoda, the palace ruins and the U-Bein’s teak bridge. This evening, enjoy the sunset view from Mandalay Hill. Dinner at a local restaurant.
Day 04: Mandalay – Heho (B,L,D)
Fly to Heho. Upon arrival, transfer to Taunggyi to visit the local market, then proceed to Inle Lake. Dinner and accommodations at Inle Lakeview Resort.
Day 5: Heho – Yangon (B,L,D)
Morning boat trip on Inle Lake includes visits to Phaung Da Oo Pagoda, the floating Gardens, the Jumping Cats Monastery. After lunch, transfer to Heho Airport for your flight back to Yangon. Transfer to Governors Residence (Deluxe) and enjoy dinner at your hotel. (B,L,D)
Day 06: Yangon - Departure (B)
Morning tour visits Shwedagon Pagoda, the National Museum and Bogyoke Market (if time permits). Then transfer to the airport for departure.
- 05 nights hotel accommodations per itinerary
- Domestic airfares in Myanmar per itinerary
- Private Tour: Sightseeing & Transfers by private car, driver & Professional English-speaking guides
- Most meals per itinerary
- Prices are per person, based on double occupancy.
- Price includes all domestic flights within Myanmar, entrance fees, hotel taxes & service charges
- Price excludes personal expenses, beverages, gratuities to guides and drivers
- A Visa is required to enter Myanmar. Not included in package.
- Orient departure taxes are not included
- All services subject to availability at time of reservation
Creating Unique Touring Experiences
All the touring itineraries on this website of Luxury Travel™ have been carefully crafted by our in-country management teams and represent a series of experiences we can certainly recommend. However, we understand that every travel experience should be as unique and individual as each traveler. Our consultants are waiting to hear from you so that we can tailor or custom design a Burma tour to your individual specifications.