Jasmine & Ginger Junks
These traditional wooden junks are superbly furnished with typical 1930s Asian inspired décor. Newly launched on the bay they set a new level of standard of junk cruising on Halong.
Day 01: Hanoi - Halong Bay (L,D)
Leave Hanoi by road for Halong Bay. Enjoy the journey through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta and the scenery of rice fields, water buffalos and everyday Vietnamese village life. Arrive in Halong and board your charming traditional wooden junk for the overnight journey into the Bay. En-route lunch will be served. Following cruise by rock formations with such names as Sail, Dog and Dinh Huong (incense pot). Towards the end of the day set anchor for the night. As the sun sets over the bay dinner is served on board with fresh seafood, salads, and fruits. Overnight on Halong Bay
Day 02: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B)
On your return towards Halong City enjoy a wholesome brunch as your boat weaves through the magnificent rock formations. Upon disembarkation your driver will meet you for the transfer back to Hanoi, stopping at the quaint Phu Lang Pottery Village on the banks of the Cau River Phu Lang to break the journey. After visiting Phu Lang continue to Hanoi where you will arrive mid afternoon.
Our Cruise Halong Bay by Luxury Junk Vietnam Tour tariffs include:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels.
- Tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of a driver and Private air-conditioned vehicles during all tours and transfers.
- Services of an English speaking guide during transfers between Hanoi and Halong Bay only.
- English-speaking assistance on the Junk Cruise.
- Entrance fees for all sights visited.
- Camera and video cameras fees if applicable
- Lunch or dinner if mentioned in itinerary with (L,D)
- Domestic airport taxes for any domestic flights
Our Cruise Halong Bay by Luxury Junk Vietnam Tour tariffs do not Include:
- International flights to and from Vietnam
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- Personal expenses are such as laundry, telephone, drinks etc....
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal & travel insurance
Any domestic flights not mentioned
Special offer: Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
Creating Unique Touring Experiences
All the touring itineraries on this website have been carefully crafted by our in-country management teams and represent a series of experiences we can certainly recommend. However, we understand that every travel experience should be as unique and individual as each traveler. Our consultants are waiting to hear from you so that we can tailor or custom design a Vietnam tour to your individual specifications.