Day 01: Dalat (D)
Arrival at Dalat Airport your Luxury Travel guide will greet you and take you to the historic Dalat Palace by private vehicle. This stunning lakeside hotel was built in 1922 in the heart of Dalat set in a private 5-hectare park.
After checking in take an orientation tour of this former colonial hill station in a classic Citroen - Dalat is home to vast flower gardens, pine forests, vineyards and perhaps the most colourful market in Vietnam. Visit the Dalat Railway Station which dates back to 1932, Linh Phuong Buddhist Pagoda, the palace of the last Emperor of Vietnam and the fascinating Lam Dong Museum. The remainder of the day is free at leisure.
For dinner a special 'flower menu' will be served at the Sofitel Dalat Palace Restaurant. Overnight at the Dalat Palace*****.
Day 02: Dalat (B,D)
Following breakfast at the hotel head over to the Dalat Palace Golf Club. Rated as one of the best courses in Vietnam for its classic design chops, the incredible rise and fall of the terrain and for its flawless bentgrass conditions. It was once described by Patrick J. Rielly, the former President of the PGA of America as 'one of the most beautiful courses in Asia'.
Spend the afternoon relaxing at the hotel's spa which offers a wide range of treatments for both men and women. In the evening enjoy an exclusive private dinner in a renovated colonial villa. Overnight at the Dalat Palace*****.
Day 03: Dalat (B)
Your morning is free at leisure to discover Dalat at your own pace before your private transfer to Dalat Airport. If time allows play a 2nd round of golf or take private cooking class which will allow you to visit an organic vegetable farm, learn about Vietnamese cuisine and cook yourself (aided by a chef) lunch.
Option: Take a half days cooking class - visit an organic vegetable garden and Dalat Market with your private chef then help prepare the ingredients for a scrumptious lunch. A minimum of 4 participants are needed for this class
Our Golfing in the Central Highlands Tour tariffs Include:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels.
- Tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of a driver and Private air-conditioned vehicles during all tours and transfers.
- Services of an English speaking guide during all tours and transfers.
- Entrance fees for all sights visited.
- Camera and video cameras fees if applicable
- Lunch or dinner if mentioned in itinerary with (L,D)
- Domestic airport taxes for any domestic flights
Our Golfing in the Central Highlands Tour tariffs do not Include:
- International flights to and from Vietnam
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- Personal expenses are such as laundry, telephone, drinks etc....
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal & travel insurance
- Any domestic flights not mentioned
- International departure airport tax (normally included in your ticket price)
Special offer: Price is available upon request. Rates vary frequently. Please contact us at email@example.com to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
Creating Unique Touring Experiences:
All the touring itineraries on this website have been carefully crafted by our in-country management teams and represent a series of experiences we can certainly recommend. However, we understand that every travel experience should be as unique and individual as each traveler. Our consultants are waiting to hear from you so that we can tailor or custom design a Vietnam tour to your individual specifications.