Day 01: Ho Chi Minh City
Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to Park Hyatt Saigon Hotel.
Day 02: Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels (B,L)
City sightseeing tour includes the Notre Dame cathedral, Reunification palace, Hotel de Ville (City Hall), Central Post Office and Ben Thanh Market. Excursion to Cu Chi Tunnels, the Vietcong built, 200km long network of tunnels connecting command posts, hospitals, shelter and weapon factories. Overnight at Park Hyatt Saigon Hotel
Day 03: Ho Chi Minh City (Mekong Delta) (B,L)
Today enjoy a fascinating tour of My Tho and the Mekong Delta. Visit several islands in the delta by private boat. See the way the locals live, the same way they have lived for the last decades. Enjoy local fruits and folk music performed by local musicians. Overnight at Park Hyatt Saigon Hotel
Day 04: Ho Chi Minh City - Nha Trang (B,D)
Fly to Nha Trang . Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to Ana Mandara Resort & Spa. After a welcome refreshment drink, enjoy the rest of the day with your 2-hour Spa package at Six Senses Resort & Spa. Enjoy an International Buffet Dinner at the Resort.
Day 05: Nha Trang (B,L)
This morning, enjoy a private boat trip for visits to the Ebony island, Hon Tam island and the Sea Aquarium. Stop by one of the islands for a chance to snorkel, swim or just relax and enjoy the magnificent view of the bay. Seafood lunch is served at a local restaurant. Overnight at Six Senses Resort and Spa in Nha Trang
Day 06: Nha Trang - Hoi An B,D)
Transfer to the airport for the flight to Danang. Commence sightseeing upon arrival. Visit Cham museum, the Marble Mountain and China Beach. Proceed to Hoi An and check in at the luxurious Nam Hai Resort.
Day 07: Hoi An (B,L)
Today enjoy sightseeing of the charming and picturesque city of Hoi An with a boat trip on the Thu Bon river to Kim Bong village on Cam Kim island to see the woodworkers and boat-building families at work. Overnight at Nam Hai Resort in Hoi An.
Day 8 Hoi An – Hanoi (B)
This morning, drive to Danang for your flight to Hanoi. Upon arrival, be met and transferred to your hotel. This evening, visit the Old Quarters by cyclo and enjoy a Water Puppet Show. Accommodations at Sofitel Legend Metropole Hotel.
Day 09 Hanoi (B,L,D)
Today, tour the city of Hanoi with visits to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum*, his House on Stilt where he lived and ruled the country, One Pillar pagoda, Temple of Literature, the Opera House. Excursion to Chua Thay and Tay Phuong. This evening, enjoy diner at Hanoi's highly acclaimed Le Beaulieu French Cuisine. Overnight at Sofitel Legend Metropole in Hanoi.
**Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum closed on Mondays & Fridays and from October thru November.**
Day 10: Hanoi - Halong Bay (B,L,D)
This morning, cross the Red River towards Halong. The three-hour scenic drive stops en route at Hong Ngoc, where you will have time for a drink and see local people manufacturing different kinds of handicrafts. Upon arrival in Halong, board the luxurious HALONG VIOLET CRUISE for a fantastic cruise around Spectacular Halong Bay. Lunch and breakfast served on board.
**Alternatively, passengers may elect to overnight at Halong Novotel instead on board the cruise, as dictated by passengers' preference or flight schedules. A privately chartered Traditional Junk will be arranged for the cruise around Halong Bay instead.
Day 11 Halong - Hanoi – Departure (B)
Drive back to Hanoi and transfer to the airport for your departure flight onward.
- Economy Airfares within Vietnam per itinerary
- Hotel American Breakfasts Daily
- All entrance fees, domestic airport taxes & fuel surcharges
- Tasteful combination of gourmet meals at top cuisines
- Private tour with private car and services of expert guides
HO CHI MINH CITY (3 nights)
- 3 nights at PARK HYATT SAIGON (Park Room)
- Full Day City tour with excursion to Cu Chi Tunnels
- Full Day excursion to the Mekong Delta with a stop in Cholon (China Town) enroute
- Dinner at the Award Winning Mandarin Restaurant
NHA TRANG (2 nights)
- 2 nights at ANA MANDARA RESORT (Tophill Villa)
- 1 Seafood Lunch on board a boat
- 1 Dinner buffet at the hotel
- 2 hour Spa Session at Ana Mandara's exquisite Six Sense Spa
- Excursion to nearby islands and seawater aquarium
- Dinner at Six Senses Resort & Spa
HOI AN (2 nights)
- 2 nights at THE NAM HAI (One Bedroom Beachfront Villa)
- Sightseeing of UNESCO Hoi An & boat trip on Thu Bon river
HANOI (2 nights)
- 2 nights at SOFITEL METROPOLE (Grand Luxury Room)
- Private full day city tour
- 05-course dinner at the Beaulieu Restaurant offering the best French cuisine in Hanoi
HA LONG (1 night)
- 1 night on board the HALONG VIOLET CRUISE (VIOLET SUITE) OR NOVOTEL HALONG (Executive Room)
- Excursion to Halong Bay by private Traditional "Junk"
- Price is per person, based on double occupancy
- Holiday Surcharge &compulsory gala dinners at hotels may apply for travel between Dec. 20 - Jan. 05
- Price excludes Trans-pacific airfares.
- Price excludes personal expenses, beverages, gratuities to guides and drivers
- A visa is required to enter Vietnam. Not included in package.
Creating Unique Touring Experiences
All the touring itineraries on this website of Luxury Travel™ have been carefully crafted by our in-country management teams and represent a series of experiences we can certainly recommend. However, we understand that every travel experience should be as unique and individual as each traveler. Our consultants are waiting to hear from you so that we can tailor or custom design a Burma tour to your individual specifications.